Exciting opportunity for energetic, motivated and committed Food & Beverage Supervisors
Who we are:
Mounties Group is Australia’s leading group of registered clubs including the iconic Mounties and Harbord Diggers. With a mission to create destinations of choice for people to trust and enjoy; we thrive on being more than a club to the communities in which we operate.
Our Harbord Diggers venue has undergone a phenomenal transformation building a world class intergenerational precinct. We are currently seeking enthusiastic team players who share the same values and champion our vision of a superior customer experience. This is a rare opportunity for energetic, motivated and committed team players to join our Food & Beverage team.
Harbord Diggers is looking for self-motivated Full Time Food & Beverage Supervisors with an inspiring can-do attitude. We want to find true hospitality superstars to join our team that can step into our food and beverage spaces and feel at home. Ideally, we are looking for applicants with strong experience and knowledge in a beverage setting including an extensive drinks’ repertoire. That coupled with exposure to food service would be desirable. When working you will be participating in service on the floor, leading the team, and working with customers to enhance their experience.
This is an opportunity for someone with a good work ethic to have their high standards appreciated and rewarded. We are looking for someone with who is a great people person and wants to have some fun. If you are looking for your next step - supervisory experience is not essential.
More specifically your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Enhancing the food & beverage experience to all members and guests
- Ensuring the smooth day-day operation of the food & beverage spaces (Café and Bar)
- Assisting with rosters and filling shifts
- Assisting with hiring and people management
- Opening and closing shifts
- Training and developing the team
- Budget management
- Stock ordering
Skills & experience
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Demonstrated experience working within the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired however not essential
- Hands on work ethic and a passion for developing a service culture
- Sound knowledge of food & beverage operations: cocktail mixing, beer and wine, bar operations, dietary requirements and food safety is desirable
- Strong leadership traits in order to promote a positive workplace culture
- Honest and personable while still capable of enforcing policies
- Passionate and proactive with a strong can-do attitude
- Good attention to detail to meet a strong standard of excellence
- Impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & remain calm
- Current NSW RSA, RCG, First Aid & Advanced Resuscitation certification
- Full availability and the ability to work a flexible roster, which includes days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Great development role
- Enjoy working in a newly built venue
- Uniforms provided
- Discounted food and gym membership
- Limitless training opportunities
- Join Australia’s growing leading hospitality group
If you are a passionate and motivated person who is unique, exciting, dynamic and want to start your exciting future at Harbord Diggers, we want to hear from you!
Complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
As the role is full time applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their, usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role. The cost of obtaining this medical report is the responsibility of the candidate.