Who we are
As Australia’s #1 registered Club group, Mounties Group employs over 600 people throughout seven venues spanning across South-West Sydney and the Northern Beaches. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
We have over 160,000 members and are listed as one of Australia’s top privately owned companies. With strong values and a commitment to our staff, we are a recognised employer of choice.
This is a rare opportunity for someone special. You must have previous experience in a club/pub venue with a strong work ethic, a passion for people, hospitality and exceptional communication skills.
This newly introduced role will oversee all day to day operations throughout our venue, including guest experience, appearance, security, professional leadership with a hands-on approach and WHS.
More specifically your day to day duties will include:
- Ensuring smooth and effective day to day operation of the venue (overseeing Food, Beverage, Gaming, Member Services, Dock & Cellar, and Kitchen)
- Venue management including guest experience, appearance, security, professional leadership, people management and WHS
- Leadership role that will see you motivating, coaching, mentoring and developing a strong and dynamic team with a focus on delivering exceptional service standards and memorable guest experiences
- Embracing Mounties Group values and promoting a service orientated and cohesive team culture
- Developing, maintaining and exceeding our guests service standards
- Being a strong custodian of our culture and ensuring a harmonious work environment
- Talent management and succession planning
- Ensuring two-way clear communication with employees, stakeholders and guests
- Requisite reporting and administration
- Adhering to all corporate and legislative compliance
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience leading daily operations within a similar role
- Experience in overseeing a range of functions such as gaming, bars, restaurants, and reception
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Demonstrated leadership skills that motivate and energise teams
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and compliance
- Computer literacy essential
- Current certification for NSW RSA, RCG, Provide First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation (or willingness to obtain)
- Applicable tertiary qualifications
- Ability to work flexible hours as the role includes days, evenings and weekend work
Benefits and Culture:
- Have the satisfaction of developing teams that can deliver an entertainment experience that exceeds our members and guests’ expectations every time
- Dynamic, energised, leadership team that embraces change and is focused on success
- Enjoy working in a newly built venue
- Five weeks annual leave
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our extensive e-learning platform and developing ‘you’ in a meaningful way
- Discounted gym membership
- Receive a rewarding salary package
- Join Australia’s growing leading hospitality group
If you are a passionate and motivated person who is unique, exciting, dynamic and want to start your exciting future at Harbord Diggers, we want to hear from you!
All applications / enquiries will be treated with strictest confidence.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their, usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role. The cost of obtaining this medical report is the responsibility of the candidate.