Who we are
As Australia’s #1 registered Club group, Mounties Group employs over 600 people throughout nine venues spanning across the Central Coast, South-West Sydney and the Northern Beaches. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
We have over 160,000 members and are listed as one of Australia’s top privately owned companies. With strong values and a commitment to our staff, we are a recognised employer of choice.
Our Manly Bowling Club venue is treasured by locals for its laid back, relaxed atmosphere. It is popular for its summer time bowls, great-value eats and beautiful view overlooking the historic Manly Oval.
Manly Bowling Club is looking for our next Food, Beverage & Gaming Attendant to join our team on a casual basis. We want to find a true hospitality superstar that is a people person and keen to learn. This is a role that will find you working as a Food, Beverage & Gaming Attendant in a small close-knit team. This is a great role providing exposure to all areas of the venue including Food, Beverage, Gaming and Membership. The successful applicant will have exceptional customer service expectations, be energetic and enjoy the hospitality environment. Duties will include, but not limited to: -
- Providing efficient and friendly service to our members and guests
- Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensure accurate processing of cash and credit card transactions
- Use in house systems to place orders
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
- Developing a good rapport with our members & guests
Skills & experience
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of Club operations including experience with Food, Beverage, Gaming and Membership desirable
- Passion for the hospitality industry and superior customer service skills
- Honest and personable
- Passionate and proactive with a strong can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and remain clam
- Good attention to detail to meet a strong standard of excellence
- Impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills
- Computer literacy essential
- Current NSW RSA & RCG certification
- Great availability and the ability to work a flexible roster, which includes days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Great development role
- Enjoy working in a rewarding team environment
- Uniforms provided
- Limitless training opportunities
- Join Australia’s growing leading hospitality group
If you are a passionate and motivated person who is unique, exciting, dynamic and want to start your exciting future at Manly Bowling Club, we want to hear from you!
Complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their, usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role. The cost of obtaining this medical report is the responsibility of the candidate.