Exciting opportunity for an engaging, energetic and committed Party Coordinator!
Who we are:
We are one of Sydney’s largest and diverse Club Groups with seven hospitality venues, gymnasium, aquatic centre, hairdresser, resort, ski lodge, Mounties Care, Retirement Village and further expansion plans on the horizon. We employ over 600 people across our Group and service over 148,000 members.
Our people live our core values of family, care, honesty, loyalty, innovation and most importantly fun. Together we deliver a profit-for-purpose with a vision to create a better life for our members.
As part of our diversification plans Mounties Group is launching multiple exciting Indoor Play Centres called Major Fun. Working at our flagship venue, Mounties in Mount Pritchard, the centre will bring a range of fun activities for children aged 0 – 12 years, including a soft toddler play area and huge climbing structure all within a safe and secure environment. This will be a destination for parents & carers to enjoy whilst their children have their own fun.
With the launch date of March 2021 fast approaching, we are now seeking enthusiastic people who share our values and will champion our vision to join our team. Major Fun will host parties and have dedicated themed party rooms to ensure the child’s day is truly special!
As our Party Coordinator you must have lots of energy and a customer focused attitude that is committed to creating memorable moments for the children and their families.
More specifically as our Party Coordinator your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and executing parties and school holiday activities
- General housekeeping of rooms and centre
- Assist in the creation of rosters
- Assist in the supervision and training of Party Hosts/ Venue Attendants
- Attend to all party/ centre enquiries
- Selling and actively promoting facilities, services to our guests
- Assisting in inventory management, stocktaking and reporting
- Communicate with all levels of staff and guests to ensure smooth operation of shift
- Attending to customer concerns promptly and effectively
Skills & Experience:
If you have superior customer service, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about kids, have a friendly personality and display enough initiative to create a fun atmosphere - we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A Current Working with Children Check
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Brand new and state of the art working conditions
- An opportunity for the right applicant to grow with an expanding company
- A friendly and supportive team
- Uniforms are provided
Complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role