Exciting opportunity for an engaging, energetic and committed Venue Supervisor!
Who we are:
We are one of Sydney’s largest and diverse Club Groups with seven hospitality venues, gymnasium, aquatic centre, hairdresser, resort, ski lodge, Mounties Care, Retirement Village and further expansion plans on the horizon. We employ over 600 people across our Group and service over 148,000 members.
Our people live our core values of family, care, honesty, loyalty, innovation and most importantly fun. Together we deliver a profit-for-purpose with a vision to create a better life for our members.
As part of our diversification plans Mounties Group is launching multiple exciting Indoor Play Centres called Major Fun. Working at our flagship venue, Mounties in Mount Pritchard, the centre will bring a range of fun activities for children aged 0 – 12 years, including a soft toddler play area and huge climbing structure all within a safe and secure environment. This will be a destination for parents & carers to enjoy whilst their children have their own fun.
With the launch date of March 2021 fast approaching, we are now seeking enthusiastic people who share our values and will champion our vision to join our team. Major Fun will host parties and have dedicated themed party rooms to ensure the child’s day is truly special!
As our Venue Supervisor you must have lots of energy and a customer focused attitude that is committed to creating memorable moments for the children and their families.
More specifically as our Venue Supervisor your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the daily operations of the Major Fun Play Centre (Including opening, closing, ordering, cleaning and customer service)
- Coordinating and executing children’s parties and school holiday activities
- Communicate with all levels of staff and guests to ensure smooth operation of shift
- Attending to customer concerns and issues
- Managing operational costs (including management of inventory to minimise stock and maximise sales) and report on centre performance
- Assisting in the implementation of promotional strategies
- Supervision of staff including training and development as well as oversee and manage the employee performance life cycle
- Coordination of rosters ensuring operational needs
Skills & Experience:
If you have superior customer service, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about kids, have a friendly personality and display enough initiative to create a fun atmosphere - we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A Current Working with Children Check and First Aid Certificate
- Prior experience working across a similar hospitality or food & beverage operation within a team leader/ supervisor role
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer concerns promptly and effectively
- Strong financial acumen in controlling wage and operational costs
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Full availability to work a range of shifts including weekends and school holidays
- Brand new and state of the art working conditions
- An opportunity for the right applicant to grow with an expanding company
- A friendly and supportive team
- Uniforms are provided
Complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role