Who we are
As Australia’s #1 registered Club group, Mounties Group employs over 600 people throughout nine venues spanning across the Central Coast, South-West Sydney and the Northern Beaches. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
We have over 160,000 members and are listed as one of Australia’s top privately owned companies. With strong values and a commitment to our staff, we are a recognised employer of choice.
Halekulani Bowling Club, nestled in the lakeside town of Budgewoi is a family friendly local that is only minutes from the beautiful beaches of the Central Coast. The Hali is home to the fantastic food of the Ohana restaurant as well as live entertainment, weekly promotions, bowling greens, friendly staff that always provide a fun, welcoming & inviting atmosphere.
As our next full-time Supervisor, you will be joining a supportive & collaborative team who believe their people are their priority. Overseeing all day-to-day operations throughout the venue, you will ensure memorable moments are created with all visitors as well as ensuring the supervision, training & on-going development of our amazing team.
More specifically your day to day duties will include:
- Ensure compliance with the Registered Clubs Act, Liquor Act, Food Act, RSA and RCG and HACCP and Gaming Regulations
- Liaise with staff, supervisors, management and guests as necessary to ensure smooth operation of shift
- Ensure continuous improvement of our service delivery
- Opening & closing of our Venues
- Ensuring our customers’ needs are met
- Attend to customer complaints and issues
- Completion of accurate Risk Manager reporting
Interested applicants must be available for a range of shifts including days, nights and weekends.
Skills & experience
- Prior experience working across daily operations in all facets of food, beverage, gaming & entertainment (3 years exp)
- Previous experience leading daily operations within a supervisor/ duty manager role (3 years exp)
- Strong understanding of the Registered Clubs Act, Liquor Act, Food Act, RSA/RCG, HACCP & Gaming Regulations to ensure the Clubs compliance
- Proven track record delivering exemplary customer service that anticipate and exceed customer expectations
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use positive language
- Ability to build a coherent team
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Attentive, empathetic and compassionate
- Strong time management skills
- Possess a “hands on” approach
- A high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Strong cultural awareness and appreciation
- Full availability (days, nights, weekends & public holidays)
- Current NSW RSA & RCG competency certification (or willing to obtain)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality or equivalent (preferred)
- Discounted Meals
- Onsite Free Parking
- Uniforms Provided
- Join an Industry Leader
- Access to ongoing learning & development opportunities
If you want to become apart of a team that is passionate about their staff just as much as its local community, then apply today and bring your charismatic personality & energy with you.
We hope to see you soon!
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role.