Who we are
As Australia’s #1 registered Club group, Mounties Group employs over 600 people throughout nine venues spanning across the Central Coast, South-West Sydney and the Northern Beaches. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
We have over 160,000 members and are listed as one of Australia’s top privately owned companies. With strong values and a commitment to our staff, we are a recognised employer of choice.
Halekulani Bowling Club is nestled in the lakeside town of Budgewoi and just minutes from the beautiful beaches of the Central Coast. It is a family friendly club that provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere with a range of facilities including Food & Beverage outlets, live entertainment, weekly events, promotions and more.
A rare opportunity is on offer for an enthusiastic, dedicated and customer service orientated induvial to come and join the amazing team at Hale as our next Customer Service Attendant. The successful applicant will also have the opportunity to showcase their leadership skills and step up as the Duty Supervisor in a relief capacity.
As the face of our front line, our Customer Service Attendants work across a diverse range of areas, including bar, gaming and concierge. When you’re not busy greeting guests, attending to gaming calls or preparing beverages, as the Relief Duty Supervisor, you will see yourself overseeing all day-to-day operations within the venue, as well as any employee matters including supervision of staff and on the job training. More specifically, your duties may include:
- Ensuring compliance with the Registered Clubs Act, Liquor Act, Food Act, RSA and RCG and HACCP and Gaming Regulations
- Liaison with staff, supervisors, management and guests as necessary to ensure smooth operation of shift
- Ensuring continuous improvement of our service delivery
- Opening & closing of our Venues
- Ensuring our customers’ needs are met
- Attend to customer complaints and issues
- Completion of accurate Risk Manager reporting
Skills and experience
- Prior experience working across daily operations in all facets of food, beverage, gaming & entertainment (preferably 3 years or more)
- Previous experience leading daily operations within a supervisor/ duty manager role (preferably 3 years or more)
- Strong understanding of the Registered Clubs Act, Liquor Act, Food Act, RSA/RCG, HACCP & Gaming Regulations to ensure the Clubs compliance
- Proven track record delivering exemplary customer service that anticipate and exceed customer expectation
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use positive language
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Attentive, empathetic and compassionate
- Strong time management skills
- Goal oriented focus
- Possess a “hands on” approach
- Sound conflict resolution skills
- A high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Strong cultural awareness and appreciation
- Full availability (days, nights, weekends & public holidays)
- Current NSW RSA & RCG competency certification (or willing to obtain)
If you would like to join an organisation that is serious about exceeding customer expectations in everything they do please submit your expression of interest!
We hope to see you soon!
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their, usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role. The cost of obtaining this medical report is the responsibility of the candidate.