Who we are
As Australia’s #1 registered Club group, Mounties Group employs over 600 people throughout seven venues spanning across South-West Sydney and the Northern Beaches. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
We have over 160,000 members and are listed as one of Australia’s top privately owned companies. With strong values and a commitment to our staff, we are a recognised employer of choice.
Club Wyong is a favourite amongst Coasties, located in Wyong, the gateway to the Central Coast. Our family-friendly club offers a venue for locals and visitors to enjoy, together with exceptional service. Our venue has numerous dining options including Spinners Restaurant and Café; live entertainment, weekly events, and promotions; and beverage facilities, all in a welcoming and inviting atmosphere.
The Supervisor will oversee all day to day operations throughout our Venue, including managing the employee performance life cycle including supervision of staff, training and development.
More specifically your day to day duties will include:
- Ensure compliance with the Registered Clubs Act, Liquor Act, Food Act, RSA and RCG and HACCP and Gaming Regulations
- Liaise with staff, supervisors, management and guests as necessary to ensure smooth operation of shift
- Ensure continuous improvement of our service delivery
- Opening & closing of our Venues
- Ensuring our customers’ needs are met
- Attend to customer complaints and issues
- Completion of accurate Risk Manager reporting
Interested applicants must be available for a range of shifts including days, nights and weekends.
- Prior experience working across daily operations in all facets of food, beverage, gaming & entertainment (3 years exp)
- Previous experience leading daily operations within a supervisor/ duty manager role (3 years exp)
- Strong understanding of the Registered Clubs Act, Liquor Act, Food Act, RSA/RCG, HACCP & Gaming Regulations to ensure the Clubs compliance
- Proven track record delivering exemplary customer service that anticipate and exceed customer expectations
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use positive language
- Ability to build a coherent team
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Attentive, empathetic and compassionate
- Strong time management skills
- Possess a “hands on” approach
- A high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Strong cultural awareness and appreciation
- Full availability (days, nights, weekends & public holidays)
- Current NSW RSA & RCG competency certification
- Certificate IV in Hospitality or equivalent (preferred, not essential)
- Above Award Rates
- Discounted Meals
- Onsite Free Parking
- Uniforms Provided
- Collaborative and supportive team
If you would like to join an organisation that is serious about exceeding customer expectations in everything they do please submit your expression of interest!
We hope to see you soon!
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role.