Who we are:
As Australia’s #1 registered Club group, Mounties Group employs over 600 people throughout nine venues spanning across the Central Coast, South-West Sydney and the Northern Beaches. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
We have over 160,000 members and are listed as one of Australia’s top privately owned companies. With strong values and a commitment to our staff, we are a recognised employer of choice.
More about Major Fun:
As part of our diversification plans Mounties Group has recently launched an exciting Indoor Play Centres called Major Fun. The centre brings a range of fun activities for children aged 0 – 12 years, including a soft toddler play area and huge climbing structure all within a safe and secure environment. The Centre also host a number of children parties and have dedicated themed party rooms to ensure the child’s day is truly special. Major Fun, Freshwater is a destination for parents & carers to enjoy whilst their children have their own fun.
Working within one of our flagship venues, Harbord Diggers, located in Freshwater, we are currently seeking an experienced customer service guru to join our growing team as a Senior Venue Attendant.
As a senior member of our facility, you will assist the Venue Supervisor in overseeing the day operation as well as leading and supporting our enthusiastic team . You will act as an ambassador for our brand, leading by example and ensuring that our brand-new facility is delivering on its commitment of creating memorable moments for the children and their families.
Working in Major Fun will see you engaged in a variety of duties which include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering an amazing customer experience
- Assist with overseeing the daily operations of the Major Fun Play Centre (Including opening, closing, ordering, cleaning and customer service)
- Coordinating and executing children’s parties and school holiday activities
- Communicate with all levels of staff and guests to ensure smooth operation of shift
- Attending to customer concerns and issues
- Assist with the management of inventory to minimise stock and maximise sales as well as provide reports when required
- Assisting in the implementation of promotional strategies
- Supervision of staff including training and development as well as oversee and manage the employee performance life cycle
- Assist with the coordination of rosters ensuring operational needs are met.
As our next Senior Venue Attendant you will be someone who loves to be around kids and is passionate about bringing a fantastic customer experience to everyone you meet. You will be friendly, personable yet able to work in a fast-paced environment all whist having the energy to make it fun! Apart from your engaging and fun personality you will also need to:
- Prior experience working across a similar hospitality or food/ beverage operation
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer complaints
- Hold a Current Working with Children Check
- Flexible availability to work a range of shifts throughout the week as required
- Must be full available to work weekends and school holiday
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded but not essential
- Brand new facilities
- An opportunity for the right applicant to grow with an expanding company
- A friendly and supportive team
Complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we will be in touch.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role