As Australia’s #1 registered Club group, Mounties Group employs over 600 people throughout nine venues spanning across South-West Sydney, Northern Beaches and the Central Coast. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate, experienced, and creative Marketing Communications Manager to join our team.
This role is responsible for cultivating, presenting and distributing the Mounties Group message ensuring effective communication to achieve its strategic objectives.
You will champion the Mounties Group mission, values and vision to improve the lives of members and the community across internal and external channels whilst optimising a ROI on all marketing investment.
The position ensures consistency of message in delivering all marketing initiatives and works closely with all business and operational departments, whilst managing the communication team to ensure the greatest delivery of product and services.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME AT MOUNTIES
- Manage a team including, workload and performance of staff, including venue marketing teams and third-party suppliers
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Entertainment, Public Relations, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Develop launch strategies and events to achieve organisational budget and strategy
- Develop and manage new growth opportunities with designated marketing strategy with communications team
- Determine, script and facilitate key messages for all Mounties Group ventures and personnel
- Ensure effective communication strategy
- Liaise & communicate with other departments to ensure high level of staff awareness
- Using research and trend analysis, identify areas of opportunity to add value
- Prepare regular reports and measure the effectiveness of communications and media sentiment
- Create a safe and happy work environment for colleagues, direct staff and suppliers
IN YOUR TOOLKIT
To be successful in securing this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experiences:
- An experienced marketer that demonstrates high ownership
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal with high attention to detail
- Possess the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Creative, passionate and innovative
- Marketing experience in similar communications role
- Qualifications in Marketing or Communications
- Experience working with marketing agencies
- Experience managing marketing team
- Technologically savvy, including Microsoft Office, Digital and CRM solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Supportive and inclusive team & culture
- Onsite parking available
- Discounted memberships to our fitness & swim centre
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted meals
- Uniforms provided
We have over 160,000 members and are listed as one of Australia’s top privately owned companies. With strong values and a commitment to our staff, we are a recognised employer of choice.
GROUP WINNER OF:
- Western Sydney Business Awards – Employer of Choice 2020
- Clubs NSW - Clubs and Community Award for Health and Wellbeing 2020
If you are excited and passionate about Marketing and want to join a leader in the industry - then we’d love to connect with you!
Don't delay - click apply now!
For further information and for a confidential discussion please contact Anna Zerafa, Talent Specialist at [email protected].
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role.