As Australia’s #1 registered Club group, Mounties Group employs over 750 people throughout nine venues spanning across South-West Sydney, Northern Beaches and the Central Coast. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate, experienced, and creative Marketing Executive to join our team.
You will be the link between our commercial business operation and Marketing. Providing full-service sales and marketing support, with a focus on lead generation and membership.
The commercial department encompasses Mounties Care, Major Fun, Watermark Freshwater, Ignite Health & Fitness & Mounties Resorts.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Develop commercial calendar of events and promotional activity
- Generate sales leads for commercial department
- Work with commercial team and partners to Identify key messages and schedule with communications team and drive marketing objectives
- Manage key messages schedule for Commercial Departments through digital and traditional channels
- Work with creative agencies to produce marketing assets
- Work with commercial team to create social media posts in-line with group strategy
- Monitor and maintain websites for Commercial Departments and drive activity through Digital Marketing
- Launch and implement plans for new business ventures across the commercial department
- Develop Marketing plans with commercial department managers
- Manage the implementation of events and initiatives for Commercial Departments
- Work with Community Engagement Executive to optimise initiatives for Commercial Departments
- Establish KPIs for all marketing initiatives and monitor performance
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to improve customer journey and experience through both digital and physical touch points
- Work with Marketing Management to monitor and respond to any Public Relations opportunities/threats
- Manage allocated marketing budgets
IN YOUR TOOLKIT
To be successful in securing this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in generating sales leads
- Management of customer database and the optimisation of membership revenue
- A positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Sound understanding of customer behaviour in defined market area
- General understanding/experience in Public Relations, Brand Marketing, Marketing Communications, Services Marketing, Market Research
- Experience working with creative agencies
- Experience working in a data-driven marketing environment
- Technologically Savvy, including Microsoft Office programs & Marketing Technology
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and public holidays where required
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Previous experience in a multi-category industry, such as pubs, clubs, casinos, resorts desired
- Experience with Marketing Cloud solutions, preferably Sales Force & CRM desired
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Supportive and inclusive team & culture
- Onsite parking available
- Discounted memberships to our fitness & swim centre
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted meals
- Uniforms provided
We have over 160,000 members and are listed as one of Australia’s top privately owned companies. With strong values and a commitment to our staff, we are a recognised employer of choice.
GROUP WINNER OF:
- Western Sydney Business Awards – Employer of Choice 2020
- Clubs NSW - Clubs and Community Award for Health and Wellbeing 2020
If you are excited and passionate about Marketing and want to join a leader in the industry - Don't delay - Apply now!
For further information and for a confidential discussion please contact Anna Zerafa, Talent Specialist at [email protected].
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role.