Who we are
We are the Mounties Group, Australia’s #1 registered Club group. The Mounties Group employs over 900 people throughout ten venues spanning across South-West Sydney, Northern Beaches and the Central Coast. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
What is Ignite Health & Fitness?
Located in Mount Pritchard, and with a state-of-the-art facility consisting of 1000m2 training floor, 25m pool, dedicated learn to swim pool, 4 group fitness studios as well as onsite child minding and physiotherapy suites, who wouldn’t want to be a part of this Health & Fitness centre!
We now look to recruit an experienced Head Squad Coach to join our fun and energetic team on a full-time basis at Mounties Ignite Health & Fitness, located in Mount Pritchard, NSW!
The Head Coach is responsible for providing a high quality, comprehensive squad program from pre-squad level through to performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for all facets of the program including:
- Designing and implementing competitive squad training programs
- Facilitating athlete pathways through to regional, state, and national competitions.
- Collaborate with the swimming committee to foster valuable relationships with all stakeholders
- Planning, coordinating, and evaluating the squad program to meet the objectives of the business
- Professional development of junior coaches
- Meet attendance and Season Calendar
To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for mentoring, coaching, and contributing to the overall development of the school’s swimming program. You will work closely with community sporting bodies, parents, and all stakeholders to create a successful and competitive environment. You will have the ability to think strategically and commit to providing the highest level of customer service to our members.
More about you:
- Proven experience in a competitive squad environment
- Willingness to grow and develop as a coach
- Experience coaching National Age & open qualifiers
- Good standing with Swimming NSW/Swimming Australia
- Current ASCTA Silver Licence / Advanced Licence or equivalent
- Working with Children’s Check
- First Aid and CPR
- Full availability and the ability to work a flexible roster, which includes days, nights and weekends as required
- COVID-19 Double Vaccination Certificate
- Ability to maintain high standards under pressure
What’s in it for you:
- Uniforms provided
- Wellness program
- Free onsite parking
- Mentorship via 2 experienced coaches
- The ability to help develop a program with a proven track record of producing National Medalists
- *Free Gym Membership*
If you are someone who is passionate about coaching, please submit your application now!