- Join one of Australia’s largest Club Group, with multidisciplinary business in Health!
- Flexible working hours – full time and part time opportunities available
- Supportive team environment
The Mounties Group, Australia’s #1 registered Club group. We employ over 900 people across ten superb venues spanning across NSW in South-West Sydney, Northern Beaches, and the Central Coast.
We are more than just a Club! We are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate. Our business extends beyond Hospitality to Aged Care, In Home Care, Medical Specialty Facilities, Fitness and Aquatic Facilities, Learn to Swim, Leisure, Beauty, Hairdressing, Cryo, Physiotherapy, Children’s Play, along with sponsorship and support to local Adult and Junior Sporting teams totalling 3000 members and Major Sponsor of the Mounties Care - Care Flight Helicopter.
About the Role
Mounties Group – Mounties Care is seeking full-time and part-time integrative medicine trained General Practitioners and non-integrative General Practitioners to join our new practice in Guildford. Supported by Nurses, Naturopaths, Health Coaches and other collaborative therapies, we will offer general practice services for commonly occurring health issues and preventative medicine, and integrative & lifestyle health approaches for complex problems. Position yourself in a practice with a supportive team approach to high-quality, integrated, patient-centred care.
This role will be located at our state of the art health clinic opening in the heart of Guildford, which aims at bringing the most revolutionary holistic health hub to Western Sydney!
The ideal candidate must hold the following as a minimum:
- Full VR registration with AHPRA
- Medicare Provider Number or be eligible for a provider number
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A desire to work collaboratively and prioritise ongoing learning
- Flexible working hours
- Modern, patient calming consulting rooms
- Collaborative therapies
- Energetic and inspiring team
- Exposure to all aspects of an integrative medical practice
- Opportunity to develop new skills and shape the future of integrative medicine in Australia
- Mentoring by experienced Integrative Medicine practitioners if desired
- Onsite nursing services
- Pathology services
- Onsite parking for practitioners and patients
- Excellent remuneration
- Private billing practice
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you’re passionate about making a positive difference and supporting the lives of those around us, we want to hear from you!
Apply today to join our team of health professionals.