The Mounties Group, Australia’s #1 registered Club group. We employ over 900 people across ten superb venues spanning across NSW in South-West Sydney, Northern Beaches, and the Central Coast.
We are more than just a Club! We are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate. Our business extends beyond Hospitality to Aged Care, In Home Care, Medical Specialty Facilities, Fitness and Aquatic Facilities, Learn to Swim, Leisure, Beauty, Hairdressing, Cryo, Physiotherapy, Children’s Play, along with sponsorship and support to local Adult and Junior Sporting teams totaling 3000 members and Major Sponsor of the Mounties Care - Care Flight Helicopter.
About the Role
Mounties Care- Home Care is searching for a dedicated Care Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis at our Mount Pritchard or Freshwater site.
Reporting to the Home Care Operations Manager, the Care Coordinator will work with our clients to assist them in remaining as independent as possible in their home and community.
You will coordinate the delivery of care and services to our clients and have oversight over our team of Carers ensuring that quality services are delivered.
More specifically, some duties may include:
- Develop and coordinate care plans
- Visiting our clients in the community
- Rostering of client services
- Meeting potential client leads and ‘signing them up’ to our services
- Participating in our On-call roster
- Maintaining consistency and continuity in the clients care regime
- Liaise with Staff, Clients, Family and Healthcare providers
- Maintaining client confidentiality
The ideal candidate must hold the following as a minimum:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Current Police Check
- Current First Aid Certificate, including CPR
- Covid 19 Vaccinated
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Aged Care sectors including funding protocols and legislative standards and compliance requirements
- Experience and understanding of the My Aged Care system
- Demonstrated care coordination skills and ability to work effectively with clients, family members and service providers to identify solutions
- Experience with CRM and electronic rostering system
- Competentcomputer skills, including Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with our clients and their families
- Proficient verbal and written skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Positive and professional can-do attitude
- Energetic and inspiring team
- Uniform provided
- Laptop and mobile provided
- Discounted meals and gym membership
- Free onsite parking
If you’re passionate about making a positive difference and supporting the lives of those around us, we want to hear from you!