Who we are
Kooloora Lodge is one of the coolest winter escape holiday destinations in Perisher Valley. Kooloora Lodge is ultra-modern and conveniently located near the main chair lifts. Perfect for serious skiers, snowboarders and families looking for upmarket lodge style accommodation at an exceptional price, Kooloora Lodge offers a cost-effective getaway in luxury.
Kooloora Lodge is part of Mounties Group, Australia’s leading group of registered clubs including the iconic Mounties and Harbord Diggers. With a mission to create destinations of choice for people to trust and enjoy; we thrive on being more than a club to the communities in which we operate.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for a Contract Lodge Manager/s (you could even be a team of 2-3).
The role will oversee the day-to-day operation of this facility for the 2021 winter season (June - October). You will welcome our guests into our warm and luxuriously appointed lodge where you will provide a first-class dining experience for morning and evening meals, prepared by yourself.
Your exceptional customer service and natural ability to build rapport with our guests, coupled with your strong background in modern restaurant service will enhance the venue and its reputation as one of most highly recommended lodges throughout the Perisher Valley.
Skills and experience
- Proven hospitality experience in managing a Resort or Lodge
- Proven experience in dining, cooking and food procedures
- Passionate about the delivery of exceptional and personalised customer service
- Excellent time management whilst adaptable and accountable to guest’s requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Daily maintenance of the lodge including changeover of bed linen, clean, tidy and well-presented common areas, cleaning of bathrooms etc.
- Experience in front office administration including, check in and out, phone enquiries etc.
- Proficient with computers and operating systems such Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional grooming and presentation standards.
This is a remote role, where you will be living and working at Kooloora Lodge. This hot spot will definitely have you wanting to hit the slopes, especially when you are so close to the ski lift!
To help with this temptation, we will also provide you with a Perisher Epic Pass, so you can ski/ board or play in the snow when you get some down time.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please hit the apply button and express your interest.
To learn more about Kooloora Lodge and Mounties Group, visit our website; www.mountiesgroup.com.au
Employment may be subject to a satisfactory National Criminal Record Check.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role.