Exciting opportunity for an energetic, motivated and committed Village Receptionist!
Who we are
As Australia’s #1 registered Club group, Mounties Group employs over 600 people throughout seven venues spanning across South-West Sydney and the Northern Beaches. We are more than just a Club, we are a people first, profit-for-purpose group that exists with the sole purpose of improving the lives of our members and the communities in which our venues operate.
We have over 160,000 members and are listed as one of Australia’s top privately owned companies. With strong values and a commitment to our staff, we are a recognised employer of choice.
Watermark Freshwater is the definition of a Northern Beaches luxury retirement village by the sea in Freshwater. Exclusively occupying prime coastal real estate on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, the state-of-the-art retirement living community for over 55s offers unrivalled possibilities to indulge, integrate and entertain. Under management of the Award-winning Retirement Operators, Watermark Living.
We are currently looking for someone on a basis of up to 3 months initially to cover leave within our team. The role will be to assist with queries and maintain effective liaison with Residents, their visitors including family members and internal staff. Your professional and confident demeanor will assist you with the following duties:
- Attending to resident service requests in a timely manner ensuring adequate
communication, documentation and recording
- Coordination and participation in Village social activities when required
- Administrative tasks
- Answering telephone inquiries
This is an opportunity for someone with a good work ethic to have their high standards appreciated and rewarded. We are looking for someone with who is a great people person and wants to make a real difference.
Skills & experience
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Superior customer service
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative
- An eye for detail and a passion making others feel welcome
- Computer skills - competent in Word & Excel
- Ability to work Saturday and 2-3 other days throughout the week
- Enjoy working in a newly built venue and Residences
- Business Attire uniform provided
- Onsite parking available
- Access to our extensive e-learning platform and developing ‘you’ in a meaningful way
- Discounted gym membership for brand new gym located onsite
- Your choice of a meal card or allowance
- Join Australia’s growing leading hospitality group – Mounties Group
If you are a passionate and motivated person who is unique, exciting, dynamic and want to start your exciting future at Watermark Freshwater, we want to hear from you!
Complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their, usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role. The cost of obtaining this medical report is the responsibility of the candidate.